Saturday, February 10, 2007

Greetings

Greetings, fellow mortal,

The fact that you are currently reading this blog is indicative of any one, or all of, the following :

1. You have fallen prey to my extensive advertising campaign realted to this blog.
2. You have waaay too much free time on your hands.
3. You reached this site via a Freak of Nature and dont know how to get out of here.
4. You are smitten by my drop-dead handsome looks, rugged features and macho profile and wish to join my fan club (currently consisting of me and your good self).
5. Etc.

Well, now that you are here, you might as well know what to expect from my blogs.

Here are a few things that my blog WILL NOT contain:

1. Philosophical stuff: Cursed with the IQ of an amoeba, the only philosophy that I understand is what I learn from watching Yogi Bear.

2. Sentimental stuff: I do not dabble much with emotions. However, on occassion, you might find a blog or two that tends to get you teary-eyed and make you exclaim "Ho now! The old boy does have a soul!". Tissue papers will be attached with all such blogs, for your convenience.

3. Sports stuff: My sports knowledge is limited to Scooby Doo's All-Star Laff-a-lympics.

4. Technical stuff: The last time I operated the microwave oven, I accidentally irradiated Dr. Bruce Banner with gamma radiation, leading to the creation of that jolly good chap, The Incredible Hulk.

5. Mushy poetry: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is my limit.

No. My blog will not be a collection of empty HTML pages. They WILL containg the following:

1. Innumerable references to my friends, to whom I dedicate this blog to, simply because THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST.

2. Innumerable references to comic characters and super heroes.

3. Innumerable references to Mallika Sherawat.

4. Innumerable feeble attempts at humour.

5. Innumerable numbered lists.

That's enough of an introduction. For more details, watch this space.

One last thing you might want to know: Why "GO GREEN MACHINE" and "THE GREEN LANTERN"?

That's another blog...


4.

3 comments:

Abinav Kumar said...

at least be true to ur spirit... and keep a green font man..!!

neway... rock on...

check mine at http://abinavk.blogspot.com

:) find links to kadu, danny, shetty and bharath(my school pal... and a humor writer... )

The Green Lantern said...

Please read updated bolg.. in GREEN FONT :)

Daneshia said...

Oye Arunie!!!!!!!! At last!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome to the Blogging World Arun... now you cannot leave :P Looking fwd to reading amazing posts from you....! But Shoebie shall continue too, I assume!!!!! Me pleased me pleased me pleased :)

And thx for a place of honour on ur blog :)